What Questions Should You Ask a Mold Inspector?
If you think you need the services of a mold inspector for your home in Atlanta, Georgia, you probably already suspect you have a mold problem. However, you may be overwhelmed by the number of companies who offer mold inspection services and claim to be experts.
Here are 5 questions you can ask a mold inspector before you hire one in Atlanta:
- How do they test for mold? Be wary of companies that insist on expensive air-quality testing or surface sampling before they conduct a visual inspection. Often, just using their eyes is enough to determine if you have a mold problem.
- Do they conduct their own tests? If additional testing is required, who analyzes the samples? Reputable companies will send the samples to third-party labs for analysis so you can be sure that the results are valid.
- What is their track record with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)? Be wary of companies that don’t have exceptional track records with organizations like the BBB.
- Do they perform mold removal and remediation? You may wish to hire a mold inspector who works for a company that also offers remediation and removal services, so you don’t have to conduct another search for a reputable company that offers those services.
- Who conducts the final inspection? Again, you will want to hire a company that uses a third-party firm to conduct the final inspection to give your home a clean bill of health.
When you need a mold inspector or superior mold remediation and removal services for your home in Atlanta, GA, contact the experienced professionals at FloodX.Google+